May 2014 marks EdAlliance’s 8th birthday!
It amazes me that 8 years ago I established EdAlliance to support the Australian and New Zealand Accelerated Reader community. I am truly grateful for the faith that each and every customer has shown in me and the team.
The last 8 years has seen some amazing milestones –
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#025506″]
- We’ve established an exceptional support desk
- We’ve conducted in excess of 1,000 free training sessions across the country
- 325 Teams from 65 Schools across Australia have competed in the AR Reading Challenge
- We’ve sent out 8,700 free posters to 2,900 Schools during the National Year of Reading
- We’ve sent 5,600 free posters to thousands of schools in support of the children’s choice book awards across Australia – YABBA, KOALA, KROC and COOL
- We’ve released 20,977 quizzes over that time
- The Screening and Progress Monitoring component of STAR Reading was released
- The AR App and SR App were released
And that’s just the beginning.
We have some very exciting plans taking shape in the background. A new version of STAR Reading is being built right now. A few Australian schools are trialling this product with exceptional feedback on the range of literacy skills being tested and the detailed learning progress maps generated by the software.
The future looks very exciting for the Australian and New Zealand Accelerated Reader Community, thank you for being part of it.